Skip to main content
- The Holy Trinity consists of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, being one God in three person
- The Holy Bible is the breath of God, verbally and plenarily inspired by the Holy Spirit in the originals, inerrant and having absolute authority over person’s spiritual and social life.
- The creation is God's handiwork.
- Heaven is both state and locality, and is the central habitation of the Holy Trinity. It is also the everlasting abode of the holy angels and believers.
- Angels are heavenly beings and ministering spirits to the believers.
- The Devil has personal existence and is the prince of the evil world.
Hell is as real and as everlasting as heaven and is the place and condition of torment of the Devil, his angels and all sinners.
- Man was created in the image and likeness of God. His body is of the dust of the earth, while his spirit is of God.
- Sin originated in Satan. Man joining himself to Satan, has sinned and became the old man. Sin deprives man of blessing, position, life and God.
- Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary, shed his blood on the cross for the sins of humanity, was risen from the dead physically, ascended to heaven, and sat down at God’s right hand. He is now mediating for sinners and interceding for saints.
- The atonement is intended for the redemption of the whole world and has been possible by Christ’s substitutionary sacrifice.
- Justification and the new birth is becoming a new man by trusting the finished work of Christ.
- Baptism, the fullness of the Holy Spirit and a life of holiness are Divine requirements, as well as the prerogative and the moral obligation of the Church.
- The Church being quite different from Jewish and gentile dispensations, is the Body and the Bride of Christ.
- The second coming of Christ is the hope of the Church. The dead in Christ shall rise first, and together with believers, will be caught up to heaven. There will be a 7-year period of tribulation for those left on earth, after which, Christ will descend to earth with His saints, bind Satan, and establish His millennial kingdom.
- The last judgment. After the millennium, Satan will be released for a short while. There will be a general resurrection, and the judgment of the sinful dead. Unrepentant sinners will be condemned to everlasting torment, and the believers to everlasting bliss